The race to tap an $11.5 trillion pool of wealth held by … More..
MICE organisers and guests looking to host their events at … More..
- Foreign Tourists Flock To Japan Despite The Recent Yen Surge
- Japan Offers Muslim-Friendly Tours To Visitors From Indonesia, Malaysia
- Pattaya, Thailand, Getting Ready To Embrace Muslim Tourists
We all, as educated adults, know full well that halal … [Read More...]
- UK Company Launches First HMC Halal Certified Vitamin Range
- Malaysia Braces For A Rise In Medical Tourism From Gulf, Muslim Countries
- Where To Market Halal Vaccine?
Tokyo:- While Japanese producers strive to tap the growing … More..
- Halal Meat Subsidized For Poor Muslims In China
- Volumes Of Sukuk Issues May Hit $55b In 2016
- 50 Malaysian Companies To Tap Into China`s Halal Market
One thousand people. Enough to pack a good sized sports … More..
- Modest Fashion With Style Was A Revealation: Aliyan Khan
- Fashionista Muslims Gather At Istanbul Modest Fashion Show
- Muslim Lifestyle Expo In London Highlights Largely Untapped Market
Once limited to food products, halal certifications have … More..
- Halal Cosmetics Becomes A $20 Billion Industry Globally
- BASF Becomes Halal-Certfied For Personal, Home-care Ingredients
- Japanese Halal Skincare To Be Marketed Globally