Nairobi:- When Peter Njuguna received an application for an … More..
The United States is the biggest global beneficiary of the … More..
- Japan Witnesses Slowdown In Tourist Spending
- Global Halal Tourism Opportunities Yet To Be Explored Fully
- Amara Singapore Offers Halal-Certified Menus For Events Held At The Hotel
Halal Status of Ethanol The word Khamr (alcoholic … [Read More...]
- Halal Vaccination Needed To Save Muslim Children Worldwide
- UK Company Launches First HMC Halal Certified Vitamin Range
- Malaysia Braces For A Rise In Medical Tourism From Gulf, Muslim Countries
Tokyo:- While Japanese producers strive to tap the growing … More..
- Halal Meat Subsidized For Poor Muslims In China
- Volumes Of Sukuk Issues May Hit $55b In 2016
- 50 Malaysian Companies To Tap Into China`s Halal Market
One thousand people. Enough to pack a good sized sports … More..
- Modest Fashion With Style Was A Revealation: Aliyan Khan
- Fashionista Muslims Gather At Istanbul Modest Fashion Show
- Muslim Lifestyle Expo In London Highlights Largely Untapped Market
Once limited to food products, halal certifications have … More..
- Halal Cosmetics Becomes A $20 Billion Industry Globally
- BASF Becomes Halal-Certfied For Personal, Home-care Ingredients
- Japanese Halal Skincare To Be Marketed Globally