How could you boost your Halal eCommerce store sales? Of course, there are many ways to do so. In the past, we had covered another related topic on how to run a halal eCommerce business successfully. In the following lines, we will list up only those methods which are proven, were tested on a countless number of websites, and can bring positive results to your bottom line in a relatively short period.
Boost Sales of Your Halal eCommerce Store?
Please remember these rules apply to any type of online store and not just Halal e-commerce store. You may use any or all of these techniques to increase your sales depending on your situation. We are very confident that you will be able to boost your online sales by following the techniques mentioned below.
But, remember the following strategies are all visual. You also need to optimize your product pages to fully reap the benefits of these strategies. There are some technical elements you need to If you follow the recommendations properly you will be able to increase your sales within a short period.
- Identify how people are searching for your products on Google. You could use any commercial or free tools to know the average amount of traffic for a particular keyword.
- Look at your competitors’ sites to get an understanding of how they have stacked up against the keywords you are targeting.
- Optimize your product pages to improve the user experience of the site by adding customer reviews and ratings etc.
- Constantly update and improve your pages to give a better look at the site
- Cartoons in your ad could attract attention from your target customers. Good on envelopes and websites alike. But they should be unique and not just a copy from somewhere.
- Photos convince most people. Use them if looks or credibility matter. In most cases, everyone will say yes to this technique.
- Charts often attract interest and persuade the people who are data-driven and make decisions based on the info they see. – e.g. weight-loss figures or any other comparison to make things more clear
- People look at people. Try to put real people’s faces into ads so that your target users take them seriously and make a purchasing decision.
- Illustrations relating directly to the message work on average 32% better.
- TV frames from commercials are extremely effective.
- If you don’t illustrate the product or the idea, the ad is 27 % less effective than average.
- Stereotypes – chatting people, loving couples, smiling sippers, and ecstatic eaters kill ads. Show some uniqueness in your ads.
- If the picture has something odd about it, people remember the message. David Ogilvy’s ads for Hathaway shirts used a model wearing an eye patch.
- One big picture usually attracts better than several smaller ones. So, try not to use more than one image in one ad as they tend to dilute the message of the ad.
- Pictures should demonstrate what you do as a Halal eCommerce business
- Before and after pictures are particularly effective.
- Cut-out pictures attract the eye better than squared-up ones.
- Do not add pictures that are not relevant to what you are selling. They cost money and can divert attention needlessly.
- Coupons in ads are used to add the most conviction. Now that you often direct people to a website, that means it should be very prominent.
- Never use pictures that have nothing to do with the product but seem a clever idea. They will not help the potential buyer at all to make a decision.
The recommendations cited above are meant for any eCommerce store and not just for a Halal store. You may use any and all of these strategies to boost your online sales.