Many folks operating in various segments of the global Halal industry ask this question? How could they successfully run a Halal e-commerce business? A short answer might be, ” Just start it” or “Be relentless in whatever business you pursue”. But, of course, we need a longer answer with other details if any of our readers want to get practical advice on how to pursue their luck in the Halal e-commerce industry.
Today, we plan to give you a somewhat detailed answer to these questions when the global Islamic economy is expanding rapidly. It is valued at more than US$6 trillion. New players are regularly entering the market to grab the ever-growing share of the Halal pie.
Gone are the days when people would be able to rank their e-commerce websites at the top and start getting orders almost immediately. Search engines have become a lot smarter than before. They will rank your website only if it is designed professionally, has lots of valuable content, and is doing well in terms of online marketing.
All of the above is true. However, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has provided us a chance to rethink our potential Halal eCommerce businesses and start offering any products and/or services that we feel comfortable with.
Related: Top 10 Halal Businesses You Can Start Right Now
How To Start A Halal Business in 2022?
How To Be Successful In An Online Halal-eCommerce Business?
- Act now instead of regretting it later
- Plan the launch of your Halal e-commerce business thoroughly
- Find the right opportunity that fits your situation and choose your niche wisely
- Thoroughly understand where your customers are physically located and find suitable shipping methods to deliver your Halal products to them
- Provide fanatic customer service
- Be consistent and don’t give up too soon
- Befriend your customers so that they become your Halal brand ambassadors
- Optimize your website to get better search engine visibility for the keywords you choose
- Make your eCommerce website mobile-friendly
- Make it easy to shop on your website by removing friction from the checkout process
- Know your customer’s buying behavior
- Understand cultural differences across cultures/regions
- Constantly improve the quality of your product/service offerings
- Keep a close eye on the changing market dynamics
- Market your products/services across all possible channels including your website, social media, word of mouth, etc.
You could be extremely successful in your online Halal business initiatives if you do things the right way. Our sister site offers great info on halal businesses of all types. It is a Halal Business Matching website to give people access to their potential customers worldwide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.