Many folks operating in the global halal industry ask this question? How could they successfully run a halal e-commerce business? A short answer might be. “Be relentless in whatever halal business you pursue”. Today, we plan to give you a somewhat detailed answer to these all-important questions when the global halal industry is expanding rapidly. It is valued at more than US$3 trillion dollars. New players are entering the market to grab the ever-growing share of the pie.
Gone are the days when people would be able to rank their websites on the top and start getting orders almost immediately. Search engines have become much smarter than before. They will rank your website only if it is designed professionally.
However, the on-going COVID-19 pandemic has provided us a chance to rethink your potential business to do business online and start offering any products and/or service offerings that you feel comfortable with.
How To Be Successful In An Online Halal-Ecommerce Venture?
- Act now instead of regretting later
- Plan the launch of your e-commerce business thoroughly
- Find the right opportunity that fits your situation and choose your nice wisely
- Thoroughly understand where your customers are physically located
- Provide fanatic customer service
- Don’t give up too soon
- Befriend with your customers so that they become your brand ambassadors
- Optimize your website to get better search engine visibility
- Build your online halal business with mobile in mind
- Make it easy to shop on your website by removing friction on the checkout process
- Know your customer’s buying behavior
- Understand cultural differences across cultures/regions
- Constantly improve the quality of your product/service offerings
- Keep a close eye on the changing market dynamics
- Market your products/services across all possible channels including your website, social media, and word of mouth, etc.
You could be extremely successful in your online halal business initiatives if you do things the right way. Our sister site offers great info on halal businesses of all types