The 14th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) presents a pivotal opportunity for global leaders, innovators, and thinkers to converge and discuss the future of the global economy with a focus on sustainability, technological advancement, and the increasing influence of East Asia. Set in the vibrant city of Abu Dhabi, this event promises to be a melting pot of ideas and strategies aimed at shaping a sustainable economic future.
Highlights of the 14th WIEF:
- Date & Venue: Scheduled for 6-8 February 2024 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), this event is poised to be a landmark gathering in the economic world.
- Key Focus Areas: Emphasizing the role of technology in economic development, the forum will delve into the dynamic economic landscapes, particularly the growing influence of East Asia and the Middle East in the global arena.
- Sustainable Practices & Technology: A crucial theme will be the integration of sustainable practices with technological advancements, offering new pathways for economic growth in a rapidly evolving world.
- In-depth Discussions: Expect rich panel discussions and networking opportunities addressing vital topics like AI in the labor market, women’s empowerment in tech, Islamic finance’s intersection with ESG investing, and sustainable food security solutions.
- MOCAfest: This unique festival within the forum highlights the significant role of creative industries in economic and social development, featuring a diverse array of artists and fostering cultural exchange.
Keynote Speaker – Tan Sri Dr. Syed Hamid Albar: As the Chairman of the WIEF Foundation, Dr. Albar emphasizes the forum’s critical role in shaping global economic trends and strategies, transcending borders and sectors.
- Global Networking: Engage with a diverse group of global leaders, policymakers, and innovators.
- Insightful Learning: Gain insights into the latest trends and strategies in the global economic landscape.
- Cultural Exchange: Experience a rich cultural amalgamation through MOCAfest.
About ADDED: The Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development plays a pivotal role in regulating and diversifying the emirate’s economy. Committed to adopting innovative and transparent practices, ADDED is the driving force behind Abu Dhabi’s vision to be a preferred destination for talent, business, and investment.
The 14th WIEF is more than just a forum; it’s a chance to be part of a global conversation that shapes the economic future, blending tradition with innovation, and culture with commerce.